- General information
The privacy of your personal information is our main concern at CTG WELD LTD., located at 59-61 Acropolis Ave. 3rd
floor, Office 302, Nicosia, Cyprus, as data operator.
The objective of this document is to inform you regarding the processing of your personal data, while using the Internet page www.ctgcro.com
. (further referred to as” The Site”)
- Personal data categories processed
If you are a client of the Site, CTG WELD LTD. will process your personal data: first name, last name, telephone number, e-mail address, data regarding the way you use the Site, such as behavior/preferences/habits within CTG WELD LTD., as well as other data categories provided directly or indirectly, as resulted from the use of the Site.
If you are a visitor of the Site, CTG WELD LTD. will process the personal data that you provide directly while using the Site, such as data provided within the contact/questions section, if you contact us by those means.
III. Objectives and principles of data processing
If you are a visitor of the Site, CTG WELD LTD. will process your personal data:
Objective: Processing your data is based on the legitimate interest of CTG WELD LTD. to assure the correct functionality of the Site, as well as permanently improve the user experience on the Site, including answering various comments, questions or complaints.
- in order to answer your questions, monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Providing your personal data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have any negative consequences for you.
- Time frame for data processing
As a principle, CTG WELD LTD. will process your personal data for as long as it is necessary in order to accomplish the above-mentioned objectives.
- Personal data disclosure
In order to achieve the data processing objectives, CTG WELD LTD. can share your data with partners, people or entities that support CTG WELD LTD. activity on the Site (for example, providers of IT services), or with central/local public authorities, in the following cases, listed as examples:
- Site administration;
- Maintenance, customization or improvement of the Site and the services conducted on the Site;
- Data analysis, testing and research, monitoring the usage tendencies and activity, develop safety characteristics and user authentication;
- Transmitting commercial communications, under the terms and conditions laid down by law;
- Other case of personal data disclosure required by law etc.
- Personal data transfer
Personal data provided to CTG WELD LTD. can be transferred outside Cyprus, but only to countries in the European Union.
VII. Your rights regarding the use of your personal information
As a data subject, you have the following rights, under the terms and conditions laid down by the law regarding the use of personal information:
- The right to be informed, respectively the right to be given details regarding the activities of data processing performed by CTG WELD LTD., as described in this document;
- The right to access the data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from CTG WELD LTD. regarding personal data processing, as well as details regarding the activities and methods used for data processing, the objective of data processing, data recipients or data recipient categories, etc.;
- The right to rectify, respectively the right to have CTG WELD LTD. correct, without any unjustified delays, the inexact or unjustified data, as well as to complete the incomplete data;
- The rectification/addition will be communicated to any recipient of the data, except the cases when this becomes impossible or requires additional efforts.
- The right to have your personal data deleted, without any unjustified delays, (“the right to be forgotten”), for any of the following reasons:
- the data is no longer necessary to accomplish the objectives for which it was collected or processed;
- the consent has been withdrawn and there is no legal ground for processing the data;
- the data subject is against processing the data and there are no legitimate grounds to prevail;
- the personal data had been illegally processed;
- the personal data must be deleted in order to obey a legal obligation;
- the personal data had been collected with the purpose to offer services of the informational society, according to the rights granted by the Union or the internal right granted by the local jurisdiction of the operator.
After you request to have your personal data deleted, it is possible for CTG WELD LTD. to anonymize that data (therefore to remove their personal character) and to continue processing them, under the previously mentioned specified conditions, for static purposes:
The right to restrict data processing, to the extent that:
- the person contests the accuracy of the data, over a period of time that allows us to verify data accuracy;
- data processing is illegal and the data subject is against deleting the personal data and specifically requests to restrict data using, instead;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them in order to find, exercise or defend rights in Court
- the data subject was against processing the personal data for the period of time when verifications are made in order to determine whether the legitime rights of the operator prevail the ones of the data subject;
- The right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive the personal data in a structured way, usually used in an easy-to-read format, as well as (ii) the right to have the data transmitted by CTG WELD LTD. to other data operator, under the terms and conditions laid down by law.
- The right to object – regarding the processing activities can be exercised by sending a specific request, according to the following indications:
- at any time, the reason being a particular situation of the data subject, when the data is processed on the grounds of the legitime interest of CTG WELD LTD. or on the grounds of the public interest, except the cases when CTG WELD LTD. can prove that there are legitime and urgent interests that justify the processing and prevail the interests, rights and freedom of the data subjects or the objective is to find, exercise or defend rights in Court;
- The right of not being subject to an individual, automated decision, respectively the right of not being subject to a decision based only by automated processing activities, including creating profiles that produce legal effects regarding the data subject or generate a major effect, in a similar manner;
- The right to address the National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing or competent instances if necessary
For any additional questions regarding your personal information and to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com
This Internet page uses cookie files. For more information regarding the use of these files, please access the following link: Cookies policy